Provide us with some basic details, so a member from our team can call and understand your FCL requirements better.
Work with experts who know what it takes to ship full container loads - FCL across the globe. So you get your booking note and bill of lading on time. Ever. Single. Time.Talk to an FCL Expert
View FCL rates from freight forwarders and shipping lines for your exact container shipping requirement. Add services like origin and destination transport, and customs clearance in just a few clicks.Talk to an FCL expert
Book import container shipments from far east to India. Get door to door FCL services that include ocean freight, local transportation, and customs & CFS services too.View supported geographies
Seven different suppliers to co-ordinate between for your FCL shipment? Spending all your time on phone calls, so the shipment isn't delayed? Let our experts handle the co-ordinationTalk to an FCL expert
Choose between 20ft, 40ft, reefer, high cube, open top or other specialised containers to ship your goods. Specify your commodity requirements, and our team will help you with the best container shipping options and rates.Talk to an FCL expert
Track your FCL container shipments via Cogoport, no matter where you booked them. Build trust with your customers by keeping them up to date at all times.Get started
Your FCL container shipment are handled by experts who have decades of experience in managing international shipments. So you can be sure of getting your Bill of Lading on time.Talk to an FCL expert
Book your FCL shipments online, or reach out to a dedicated FCL shipment expert. With years of experience in shipping via FCL, they will find a solution that suits your needs.Talk to an FCL expert
FCL or full container load is a type of shipment where an entire container is used by a single importer/exporter for the transportation of goods.
The most popular type of FCL containers available are:
- 20 foot: Dimensions - 20ft x 8ft x 8ft 6in
- 40 foot: Dimensions - 40ft x 8 ft x 8ft 6in
- 40 foot-high cube: Dimensions - 40ft x 8ft x 9ft 6in
Note: The dimensions are length x breadth x height
You should opt for FCL shipment in the following cases:
- When your cargo weight is more than 10MT: FCL shipment rates in such a case could be lower than LCL (less than container load) shipment.
- When your shipment is urgent: With FCL shipments you save time that is taken for consolidating an LCL shipment.
- When you want your cargo safe: In FCL, you have the entire container to yourself, hence minimising the damage that can occur when your cargo comes into contact with cargo of another shipment.
Follow these few simple steps on our website:
- Go to ‘Discover Rates’
- Fill in your requirements
- Click on ‘Search’
- Search for the best suited rate for your shipment
- Select you payment terms and billing address
- Click on ‘Book Now’
There are some key differences between LCL and FCL shipments:
FCL - In a Full Container Load (FCL) shipment, the entire cargo container is owned by a single shipper. It’s a more secure way of shipping cargo, since the entire container is used by a single business. This prevents your cargo from coming in contact with and being contaminated by another shipper’s cargo.
LCL - In a Less than Full Container Load (LCL) shipment, the container is shared between two or more shippers. It is the preferred mode for a smaller cargo load and is less expensive too. Cargo is generally packed on wooden pallets, and these pallets are then loaded into the container.